Questions to ask your partner
Looking for questions to ask your partner? Asking meaningful questions helps create and/or solidify a deep bond between you and your partner.
Relationships (like humans!) are ever-changing and evolving. They’re not a ‘set-it-and-forget-it’ entity, which is why it’s so important to continue to work on yourself and your relationship on a regular basis 💖
50 Questions to Ask Your Partner
We listed all questions to ask your partner.
- In which situations do you feel loved by me?
- What do I mean to you?
- Where is your favorite place to go with me?
- Do you get enough compliments from me?
- How do you feel when we’re not together?
- Where and how can I support you?
- Are you satisfied with your life as it is currently?
- How do I enrich your life?
- Do you think that we spend too much time together? Or too little?
- When do you feel alive?
- What do you enjoy doing most with me?
- When are we, as a couple, a really good team?
- Is there a question you want to ask me but haven’t because you’re afraid of the answer?
- If you could describe our relationship in a word - what would it be?
- In which situations do you feel unloved?
- What does love mean to you?
- Am I touching you enough?
- What makes you really happy about our relationship?
- What contrast between us do you love?
- What difference between us drives you crazy?
- Is there something that you lack in our relationship?
- If our relationship ended now - what would you miss most?
- What do you think makes our relationship unique?
- Why did you fall in love with me?
- Is there a behavior I have that irritates you?
💝 Check also our blog post '25 questions for your boyfriend'
- Where do you see yourself and us in 5 years? How bout in 10?
- What does "home" mean to you?
- What do you really want to do with me?
- What will be in our photos in the next 12 months?
- What does your perfect day look like?
- Do we have a common dream?
- What has hurt you most in our relationship?
- What makes a happy relationship for you?
- What kind of behavior would you never accept or tolerate?
- Where do you want to go with me?
- What was the first thing you thought when you met me?
- What was the best moment in our relationship for you?
- How have you changed in the last 5 years?
- What effect does this have on our relationship?
- What is the most important lesson you have learned thanks to our relationship?
- What did you learn from your previous relationships?
- What would you call our milestones?
- When was the last time I made you laugh?
- Is there anything in our relationship that scares you?
- What’s the best vacation we’ve taken together?
- From which conflicts did you learn the most in the past?
- What compliment do you like to hear from me?
- What do we want to achieve together in the near future?
- Which of your childhood dreams has been fulfilled?
- What can I do to make you feel more loved by me?
Questions to get to know your partner better!
Liz, one of the founders of Vertellis, has already explored the question in a blog post titled “4 Questions for a Strong & Healthy Relationship” and explains why it’s vital to consistently have deep and honest conversations with your partner.
No matter where you are in your relationship, these questions will help you learn more about one another and strengthen your connection.
You can go through all the questions at once or pick a couple to ask at dinner or before bedtime. There’s no right or wrong here - do what feels good to you and your partner!
Make yourselves comfortable - whether at home, in a restaurant, or on vacation - and enjoy the conversation. Have fun!
Questions to ask your partner with our game!
Take a look at our #1 card game for couples: Vertellis Relationship Edition. This game will help you and your partner create beautiful memories, dream together about the future, and make plans to make those dreams come true...all in fun and playful ways!
💖 You might find this blog post inspiring too: '25 questions to ask your girlfriend'
What questions do you ask your partner?
We look forward to hearing from you and to hear if you have enjoyed our questions to ask your partner! 💝