20 funny questions to ask your friends!
Are you looking for funny questions to ask your friends? Then Vertellis is the right place for you! We list 20 of the funniest questions for you in this blog.
With these questions, you're guaranteed to be the life of the party and get to know your friends in a completely different way. Grab the tissues, because these will have you crying with laughter!
20 funny questions to ask
Below are some funny questions for a very entertaining chat with your friends!
- If you were to introduce a new law, what would it be?
- What is your ultimate guilty pleasure?
- When you look back at your photos next year, what will they be of?
- What excuse have you used recently to get out of something?
- If you had the attention of the whole world for fifteen seconds, what would you do or say?
- Which actor or actress should you play in a movie or TV series?
- If you could think of a new tradition for this group, what would it be?
- What would you do with a million dollars?
- When was the last time you had a good laugh and why?
- How do you behave when you find something exciting?
- What nickname did you used to have?
- Which of your friends have you ever dreamt about? And what was the dream about?
- If there was one day when anything was allowed, what would you do?
- What is the stupidest way you’ve ever been injured?
- What do you suddenly start singing about?
- If you had a pet parrot, what would you teach it to say?
- Who at this table would you want to be marooned on an island with?
- Do you secretly take stuff out of a hotel room?
- What bad pick-up line would work on you?
- What’s your craziest characteristic?
Really get to know your friends - or know them better!
If you've known each other for a while, there’s a chance you'll fall back to chatting about the same topics every time you get together. I'm sure these are things you'll still chat about in the future, but if you're looking for some variety, this hilarious questionnaire is perfect!
There's always something new to learn about the people in your group of friends, and it's also possible to get to know someone with these fun questions. Take turns in asking a question and brace yourself for the - undoubtedly hilarious - answer. Doing this, you'll create memories for life.
Are you in love?
This list isn't just for evenings with friends. When you're secretly in love and you can't think clearly due to butterflies fluttering in your tummy, asking these funny questions is great!
You know what they say: humor (okay, and trust) is the basis of a good relationship.
💖 Also check out our blog: “10 fun questions for your crush”
Looking for even more funny questions to ask?
Use the Vertellis Questions Game! Settle in for an evening or ask one question each time you get together. Having a good conversation has never been easier with so many funny questions!
Vertellis Holiday Edition is the ultimate card game for more togetherness during the holidays. Experience genuine connection and time offline during the Holiday Season!
With questions that spark meaningful memories and stories, you'll get to know those closest to you in a new (deeper) way.
Together, you reflect on the past year and share your dreams and plans for the coming year. Get to know your family, friends, or colleagues even better!
- The #1 game for more togetherness
- Played by more than 2 million people around the world
- Sold out 5 years in a row well before the Holidays
🌳For every product bought = We plant a tree 🌳
Help us plant 100.000 trees before the turn of the year!
We played for the first time on turkey day. All went well until the question “What or who surprised you the most this past year?” And I answered “The people reluctant to get the Covid shot”. Boom!!! My mom and neighbor went head to head. Ha. But important conversation happened and opinions were heard.
It’s a Christmas gift
Last night was the first time I had an opportunity to ask some friends and my sister's family to play the game. I gave each a card and asked them to read it and they could choose to pass or share their answer with the rest of us. They all played(one reluctantly), but that was okay. Sharing brought up both tears and laughter. I realized I would not be able to play this game with my immediate family because it brings too much to the surface, but will take to play with my 7 close girl friends who have walked through both fire and ice with me. So thank you. I think it's healthy to let yourself feel tender and strong emotions with people you trust.