Affirmations for Success
If you need affirmations for success, Vertellis has you covered. We know that cultivating confidence, resilience, and a positive mindset is key to achieving your goals and dreams. That’s why today we’re sharing 50 powerful quotes for success (plus some nighttime affirmations to help you get better sleep and slay the next day) that you can incorporate into your daily routine.
Keep reading to get our best affirmations for success, along with tips to couple these achievement declarations with action and tools to track your progress. You’ll also learn how to create a daily practice, which is crucial to being successful and getting the results you desire. Wherever you are on your journey, we know these positive success affirmations will help you believe in yourself, be open to opportunities, and prioritize your wellbeing. Get ready to get motivated and achieve your goals with the help of these daily accomplishment mantras! Use our affirmations for success when you need them the most.
50 Affirmations for Success
Use these powerful affirmations for success to realize your infinite potential, tap into your sense of worthiness and determination, and create a mindset of abundance. You have everything you need to achieve your goals. These accomplishment quotes just help you believe it! Check out out 50 best affirmations to success right below:
- I am capable of making good choices.
- I am responsible for myself and my decisions.
- I am worthy of success and abundance.
- I believe in myself and my abilities.
- My goals are worthy and important.
- The opportunities available to me are infinite.
- I take the time I need to make smart decisions.
- Today I welcome positive change into my life.
- I am grateful for every opportunity to learn and grow.
- I have infinite potential.
- I always look for the win-win.
- My life is rich with happiness and joy.
- I am smart, talented, and creative.
- Learning something new about myself is always a success.
- I decide what success means to me.
- I have the power to change my mind at any time.
- I am committed to enjoying the path to my success.
- I believe in the power of my dreams.
- I am clear on my purpose and what I give to the world.
- I awake each day with clarity of mind and heart.
- I commit to stepping outside my comfort zone each day.
- I am resilient and learn from my mistakes.
- I release the need to be perfect and embrace the messiness of life.
- I am my best source of inspiration.
- I give myself permission to step into my success.
- Today I commit to making progress towards my goals.
- I am successful just as I am.
- I am capable of focus and self-discipline.
- Self-care is important to my success.
- I am open to relationships that foster my success.
- Success is always available to me.
- I work with grace, kindness, and understanding towards myself.
- I attract people who support my dreams.
- I can do this.
- I have everything I need to be successful.
- I am ready to step into my purpose.
- I am aligned with the energy of abundance.
- I am open to new and unexpected opportunities.
- I have enough time, enough energy, and enough love.
- I embrace and commit to consistency in my life.
- I am working towards a higher purpose.
- I take time to smell the roses.
- I handle each curve ball with confidence and ease.
- I take care of my mind and body to exist at my highest potential.
- I prioritize having a full cup.
- I call in mindfulness and energy for my day.
- I live in the present moment and make future plans from a place of calm.
- I embrace the mysteries of life and am thankful for all that I have.
- I love finding creative ways to achieve my goals.
- I share my success with others and aim to lift up everyone around me.
We’re sure we don’t need to tell you that success and confidence go hand-in-hand. If you want to make these affirmations for success even more powerful, do them alongside some affirmations for confidence! These quotes can really help you find your stronger self.
How to get results from these positive success affirmations
We know—it’d be nice if you could simply read the motivational statements listed above and magically have your dreams and goals come to fruition. Alas, to see results from these positive affirmations for success, you need to practice them! More than that, to really get the most from these powerful prosperity quotes, you need to get clear on what it means to you to be successful, commit to taking action on your goals, use them on a daily basis and continually track your progress.
Sound overwhelming? Don’t worry—we’ll break this process down into four simple steps. You’ll be seeing positive and success changes from these affirmations in no time!
Four steps to successfully use these powerful affirmation quotes
While we encourage people to use these accomplishment quotes any way they like, we also have a tried and true four-step approach that we believe will help you get the best results from these powerful affirmations for success. We recommend trying it for 30 days and then looking back to see what worked for you and what didn’t. This will help you create your own personalized plan for using these achievement mantras going forward. Just remember: there isn’t one affirmation to success. The key lies in the constant repetition of these mantras.
Take your time as you work through these four steps. Remember, success is a personal journey—there’s no race to the finish line!
1. Determine what success means to you
Before you start using these daily success affirmations, you need to determine what ‘success’ means to you. Is success becoming CEO of the company you work for? Having your art shown at a local gallery? Running a marathon before you’re 40? Perhaps all of the above!
Take some time and get clear on what it means to be successful for you, both professionally and personally. You can even break it down into specific areas of your life, such as:
- Romantic Relationships
- Physical Health
- Personal Growth
Keep in mind, your version of success will be individual and unique to YOU. Get anybody else’s ideas out of your mind and be really honest with yourself about what you want. Not only is this crucial for setting clear goals, but it also will help you in the next step as you choose the best affirmations for your success!
2. Choose and practice your affirmations to success
After you figure out what success looks like and you have a vision for what you want in life, it’s time to choose the best affirmations to success for you. Choose from the list above or create your own powerful prosperity mantras. Just make sure they support a positive mindset and resonate deeply with your goals and dreams!
Once you’ve chosen some motivating achievement declarations, you’re ready to put them into practice. There’s no right or wrong way to use these success affirmations, but here are a few of our favorite ways we recommend incorporating them into your days:
- Turn a positive affirmation for success into a meditation mantra and meditate with it for 5 - 20 minutes.
- Write your accomplishment statements in a journal for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Say your achievement proclamations in front of a mirror for 3 - 5 minutes.
3. Pair your affirmation quotes for success with action
Time for an honest moment...simply practicing affirmation quotes for success will not get you the results you want. You need to couple your achievement declarations with action! What does that look like?
Let’s use an example: say that your goal is to quit your corporate job and start your own consulting business. You’ve determined you can do this if you have 10 new clients lined up. To help support this goal, one success affirmation you’ve chosen is “I am open to relationships that foster my success”.
Now you need to pair that accomplishment quote with action! You’re open to new relationships...are you attending networking events? Asking friends, family, and colleagues if they know anyone who needs your services? Joining a group for entrepreneurs? In order for your affirmation for success to come true, you need to put yourself in situations where you can actually gain new relationships!
4. Track your progress
Finally, in order to get the most from these positive affirmations for success, you need to track your progress. Why is this important? Because as you see yourself making headway toward your goals and creating positive changes in your life, it boosts your confidence and inspires you to keep going. Success begets success, right?
We recommend tracking your progress in a notebook or guided mindfulness journal like Vertellis Chapters so you can look back over time and see how far you’ve come. At the end of each day, answer the questions: “What are three successes I had today?” and “What’s one thing I did today to work towards my goals?” These questions will inspire you to continue working towards your dreams and keep up with your daily affirmations for success!
Practice your affirmations for success daily
Speaking of daily success affirmation...yes, you do need to make practicing these motivational statements a daily habit. It’s just like the quote from Dwayne Johnson: “Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency.” When it comes to getting results from these affirmation quotes for success, consistency is key!
So how can you make using these positive declarations a daily practice? We recommend incorporating them into your morning or nighttime routine. If you don’t have a morning or nighttime routine—get on it! It’s one of the most common habits of highly successful people. And if you need a little help creating one, keep on reading...
Designing a successful morning or nighttime routine
A morning or nighttime routine doesn’t have to be super fancy or time consuming. Simply set aside 5-30 minutes in the morning and/or evening to practice your daily affirmations to success and any other activities that get you centered or help you unwind (such as journaling or meditation). Not only will you feel calmer and more relaxed in your life, but you’ll never go through your day wondering when you can “fit in” your accomplishment mantras.
Many people like to practice their success affirmations in the morning and then do a nighttime routine where they answer the journal questions we mentioned above. We love this approach, as you begin and end your day on a positive note. You can even throw in some inspiring morning affirmations to start your day off right!
Pro tip: if you want to make your evening journal time even more juicy, we recommend writing out a few nighttime affirmations, as well. Success starts with a good night’s sleep, and these positive evening statements are sure to set you up for a peaceful night’s rest!
Nighttime affirmations for success
While the accomplishment quotes listed above can be used any time of day, there are also specific nighttime affirmations for success you can use to help you unwind and get a restful night’s sleep. After all, a good night’s sleep helps promote mental clarity, assists in decision making, and enhances our ability to learn new information—all of which are crucial to success! Here are a few of our favorite evening affirmations to use before bedtime:
- I am thankful for this day and look forward to the opportunities of tomorrow.
- I am proud of all I did today and am grateful for this time to recharge.
- I am worthy of deep, restful sleep.
- Tomorrow is a new day. I rest so I can receive what’s coming.
- Sleep is important to my success. I look forward to waking up well-rested and refreshed.
If you find you have trouble ‘turning off’ your brain or releasing worry at night, try these affirmations for anxiety, as well. These calming quotes will help you release stress and tension so you can get better sleep.
Share these affirmations for success with others
Want an easy tip for becoming more successful? Surround yourself with people who are also committed to working toward their dreams and achieving their goals. How can you do that? By sharing these positive affirmations for success with friends, family, and colleagues!
At Vertellis, we love sharing a good thing with people in our circle, especially if it means we’ll all rise from it. So don’t just share these powerful success quotes—cheer each other on! Be daily accountability buddies for each other, talk about your accomplishments, and celebrate your wins. It’s amazing what a sense of community will give you as you practice these affirmations for success!
Journal now with the #1 best-selling guided Journal and experience a breakthrough in relationships, your mental well-being, an increased sense of togetherness and belonging in the world.
An ideal companion for your summer holiday, to ensure you really get to relax & unwind...
What makes Chapters so special?
Not an empty notebook with no clear direction, but a guided journal & personal coach in book format with powerful questions & inspiring stories that will spark positivity 💪. Every single day. So, you no longer have to use your holiday to recharge, but actually get to enjoy it.
👉 Adopt a more positive mindset
👉 Experience gratitude
👉 Feel less stressed
👉 Sleep better
A beautiful way to reflect on life daily and be mindful in the blessings of our life! Worth your time!!!
Really makes me stop and think and remind myself to be positive
The most helpful tool I love using it at night to have a fresh start to my following day
Thank you so so much xoxo
I truly enjoy my gratitude journal. I Love the inspiring quotes and thought proving question. I look forward to spending the beginning and end of my day journaling and reflecting. I feel that I appreciate all the little things in my life and worry just a little less. Thank you for creating this gratitude journal.
Bought this for my daughter and she really loves it.